Ecommerce Product Coordinator APPLY NOW
Ecommerce Product Coordinator
Classic Soccer Cleats is looking for a self starter to assist with the day to day Ecommerce operations which consist of, but not limited to, product listing, photo editing, creative ideas, quality assurance, coordinating creative projects, and more.
*No product knowledge on soccer footwear specifically is needed
- Product listing - shooting/editing product images, tagging, outsourcing creative work for social media posts
- Navigate Shopify and the use of various Apps to help with website content and functionality
- Keeping files and folders organized in a consistent manner
- Assist with site promotional strategy and new product launches
- Provide quality assurance for creative projects (spell checking, proper formatting, etc.)
- Ability to navigate selling platforms or marketplaces, such as eBay, Etsy, Poshmark, Amazon, FB Marketplace, Shopify, WordPress, etc.
- Photoshop, Adobe suite, UI/UX design experience is a major plus
- An interest in working with physical products in apparel, fashion, footwear, Ecommerce, or related preferred
- Have the attitude to be very collaborative and take control of a role
- Desire to do things correctly and to implement efficient processes to stay organized
- Self starter that can understand the framework of a plan, but not necessarily follow it closely at all times. Ability to adjust on the fly.
Portfolio of any relevant or related past work encouraged to share as well as resume! Looking to hire in person, not remote.
Part time position, with the opportunity to be full time. Office is located just outside of Murray Hill station in New Providence,NJ with train access to NJ, Hoboken (45 mins), NYC (1 hour 10 mins).
If you would like to apply, please apply below or email me with your resume and any relevant attachments to:
|||New Providence, NJ|||Marketing, Ecommerce ||||||OynndKweYfcDpgNb|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false