Adidas F50 Spider Grey XTRX SG *Defect*
Unused - upper and glue on the boots are very delicate Not recommended for playing, only collection purposes. Might be useable for a coach or manager, but it's doubtful these will last during game play. Separation along the side, see pics.
*This product is final sale, returns not accepted.
- A leather upper and lace cover was used near the front of the boots
- Towards the back and sides, Adidas introduced the new "spider" like webbing design. The webbing pattern was a lightweight rubber elements for extra support and stability
- Under the webbing was a knitted mesh material that was super lightweight
The Sole Plate:
- Adidas used a TRX bladed sole plate, consistent with Adidas models from this time period
- The F50 outsole was engineered to be lighter than other models
Notes and Comments:
- The F50 Spider remains an iconic boot from the 2000s, with that famous webbing design
- The lace cover included a velcro strap to keep your laces secure and for a locked down fit