Adidas Predator Touch TRX Red FG
Excellent used condition - a minor scuff on heel of left boot, see last pic.
- One of the most icnoinc Pred designs ever from 1996/1997, a premium K leather was used throughout
- The fins. Those rubber fins designed by Adidas, one of the most revolutionary concept on football boots
- A rubber scale like design was used along the strike zone creating a massive striking area for increased power and curve, as endorsed by David Beckham and his iconic half way line goal
The Sole Plate:
- The touch was the very first Pred model to introduce the TRX design
- The TRX sole plate used a bladed, more rectangular stud design instead of circular studs
- The blades were designed for maximum traction and stability
Notes and Comments:
- Quite possible one of the most iconic Preds ever produced, the boots that started Beckham's road to stardom
- Fitted with a massive flappy tongue and the most leather rubber element we have ever seen, and possibly still to this day!
- A super rare piece of history, the red colorway was only produced for a short time period, making these exceptionally rare
- Made in China tags