Adidas Equipment Velez Liga K FG
New with box
- The Velez Liga K model featured a K leather upper instead of the calf leather that was used on the normal velez liga
- The Liga had a new lacing system with an extra lace hole in the middle of the stripes, a spec that was only seen on this model and was never used again
- The upper had extra stitching, overall they were very similar to the Predator Touch, but did not feature rubber elements and had a completely different stitching pattern
- A rectangular fold over tongue was used, there was no elastic. The K edition features a black tongue instead of the grey used on the normal Velez Liga
The Sole Plate:
- The TRX bladed sole plate was revolutionary in the late 90s and this was one of the first boots to feature it
- The bladed rectangular stud pattern was used. The pamphlet reads "The grip of studs with the comfort of a molded shoe"
- The sole plate was more or less the same as the same as the Pred Touch TRX
Notes and Comments:
- It's a bit tricky to figure out where the Velez Liga stands. The top model was the Velez Cup, which featured that iconic blue tongue, but the Liga edition had very similar specs
- This K leather Velez Liga edition features the same specs as the Cup edition, but with grey accents instead of blue. As for the differences, I can't really determine what they are.