Adidas F50.6 Tunit White Red FG
New without box - Upper, Chassis, FG, HG Studs included.
- Adidas developed a material known as the "AdiHex" microfiber synthetic, which was supposed to be lightweight and durable
- This iconic F50 model was produced in 2006 and famously used a three part system, the upper, the chassis, and the studs
- This model and specifically, this colorway, was recently remade by Adidas, this is the original tunit model
The Sole Plate:
- The Tunit model became famous for introducing an interchangeable sole plate
- The full set included 3 sets of studs, FG, SG, and HG studs that could be changed with the Tunit system to adapt to any surface
Notes and Comments:
- An iconic colorway as recently remade by Adidas
Complete Tunit with HG STUDS ONLY. Upper, Chassis, HG Studs included.