Adidas F50 Tunit Prototype Sample
THE COLLECTION - our rarest selection
Condition Notes: Overall excellent condition. The right boot has some ink marks from markers used during the design process.
- An incredibly early design of the F50 Tunit that hardly resembles the final product
- The upper is a lightweight synthetic material, much thinner than what was used, the boots weigh 272g
- They feature a plastic material for the heel cup that wraps around the bottom of the boots, the same material is used on the stripes as well
- As you can see, the side has the three stripes, similar to what you would see on a Pred, not necessarily the Tunit
- The same plastic material wraps around the sole plate and is a more cushioned material, not hard and stiff like the Tunit
- The stud configuration resembles Pred qualities as well, featuring a balded TRX SG design
- The lacind system is a complete mystery, and I won't be able to do it a justice but I'll try.
- The laces are like fishing wire thin, and I have no idea how they were even laced up
- There is a tongue cover, but the laces run all the way down, they also feature a very small fold over tongue
- Another super early Prototype of the tunit, very similar to the left boot in terms of structure but still some major changes
- The upper is a buttery soft K leather upper that is very thin
- It has a similar lacing design, but the lace cover opens up to the side, making them more accessible
- The plastic material running along the sides and heel cup appear to be a similar material
- If you look closely at the silver part, you can see thee white stripes. The stripes are drawn on, this was likely an idea they had during the design process
- They do feature the same sole plate that was used on the final product of the Tunit, so these are likely a later stage prototype
- But even if they are a later stage, the upper is nothing like what you would expect from the Tunit, everything is drastically different
They may feature minor marks or blemishes in various spots. More pictures available upon request. Discounts are not applicable to The Collection, all sales are final, no returns.