Adidas Predator Absolute Sample / Prototype Red FG
THE COLLECTION - our rarest selection
Left: Predator Absolute Red Sample FG
Right: Predator Absolute Red Prototype unreleased FG
Condition Notes: new, unused condition with sample tags. Left boot has some blemishes and slight cracking on rubber, see last pic.
- A very rare prototype Predator Absolute prototype design that was never released
- This was a pre production prototype concept for the Absolute
- It is a later stage design, with many similar features, but some drastically different design specs
- The plastic part near the sock liner uses a completely different look, with dozens of sharp lines making a unique design
- The white accents near the toe box features a different cosmetic design than what was released
- "Powerpulse" is written on the sole plate
- Iconic Predator Absolute in the red/white colorway
- The Absolute features a full K leather upper, a foldover tongue with an elastic band, and the newly designed 3 rubber vamp element for maximum power and swerve
- Sample tags, for the most part same specs as retail.
- HG sole plate - is almost identical to the FG, some length, just an extra stud in the midfoot
They may feature minor marks or blemishes in various spots. More pictures available upon request. Discounts are not applicable to The Collection, all sales are final, no returns.