Adidas Predator Absolute White Sample / Prototype FG
Unused, but with defects. Boots have some peeling and discoloration from poor storage, see last pic.
Left Boot: An unreleased Sample prototype Predator that was a concept for the Absolute, but never released
Right Boot: Absolute White/Gold Sample, same specs as retail
- An incredible, never before seen prototype of what could have been, the launch of the Absolute
- Produced in a white/black/gold colorway, this was a pre production Sample idea that never made it to retail
- The specs are very similar to the final design, but some unique cosmetic differences
- A custom tongue design
- The stripe placement was similar, but wrapped around the bottom of the boots, a nice spec that was used on previous models
- The heel cup was similar as well, but the black with gold accents looks fantastic
- A slightly different cosmetic design throughout the front of the boots
- A major difference was rubber vamps, a completely different design was used, that was much harder and stiffer than the retail models
- A truly unique concept Absolute that you never even knew existed
- Condition is rather poor, some peeling along the upper and stored very poor over the years.
- White/Gold Predator Absolute as worn by Zidane in this iconic colorway
- Sample tags, but some specs as what was produced to retail
- Compared to the Left boot, it is amazing to see the side by side comparison between the two ideas. Both the similarities and the design/performance differences.
Mismatched set. This specific item is not available for returns or refunds. All sales final. Our return policy does not apply to this specific item.