Adidas Predator Adipower Gold David Beckham Match Worn Boots
Match worn condition, in excellent condition, with signs of wear. No size tags, boots are made to measure to Beckham's exact specs.
- A lightweight synthetic upper was used with tons of customization for Beckham's specs
- The overall looks are nearly identical to the model released to the public, but the shape of the boot varies a bit to fit Beckham's foot
- On the outsides of both boots, Beckham's signature customization of his children's names appear on both boots - "Brooklyn" "Cruz" "Romeo" "Harper"
- One thing to note, this gold Adipower was worn at the time Harper was born. Other match worn pairs only have 3 names, this one has all 4 names.
- In Beckham's career, Harper was born in the last year or so, very few pairs feature Harper on his boots
- Number 23 on the sides of each boot
- The heel design features "DB" and "V" in a signature Beckham script that was used on all of his boots from the Absolute on
- Split flags, a USA and an England flag on the heels
The Sole Plate:
- This is a FG sole plate that Beckham was seen using in many matches for the LA Galaxy
- As for sizing, it appears Beckham used around a 9-9.5UK or 9.5-10US throughout his career, depending on the boots. However, they don't fit like traditional sizing would as they are custom molded to his foot
- With insoles, the boots are dated 7 - 25 - 11 underneath the insoles
- Studs still have dirt from wear