Nike Air Zoom Total 90 III Chrome Red SG
New without box
- This upper featured a very soft and spongey KNG-100 upper, which was the most popular Nike synthetic upper from the late 90s and early 2000s.
- Nike continued with the side lacing design, very similar to the past model
- The Iconic 90 logo was put smack in the middle of the instep, making this a trademark of one of the best T90 designs
The Sole Plate:
- The previous Air Zoom Total 90 II model featured the famous Intertract soleplate design that is often regarded as the best sole plate ever. With the AZT90 III, Nike changed it to a circular stud pattern
- The sole plate provided great traction and support, but wasn't the most lightweight design
Notes and Comments:
- That's right, Lionel Messi started his career in the AZT 90 III, sporting them in a chrome/ cardinal colorway
- Shortly after his debut did he change to become the face of Adidas
- The list of greats that wore this model goes on and on, Figo, Rooney, Totti, Roberto Carlos, and many more!
- The ultimate power and comfort boots that will go down as one of the most reliable and comfortable boots of all time