Neymar Worn 2012 Olympic Games Prototype Nike GS Concept
Training worn boots by Neymar in the 2012 Olympic Games. A 1/1 custom Nike GS Concept Sample.
Condition Notes: The boots have peeling around the sock liner. They have some peeling on the upper. The upper is incredibly thin and weightless, the boots don't look like they were made to withstand much use.
- A custom blackout prototype of the limited edition Nike GS Concept released in 2012, exclusively worn by Neymar in the Olympic Games
- This was a pre release of the GS, in a blackout version to disguise the final product
- The GS Concept was made of completely recycled materials
- Near the toe box uses a super thin and flexible material that has a spongey leather like feel
- As the boots progress towards the middle and back, it uses a woven material that has more of a knitted feel that is, again, extremely minimal in weight
- The upper uses a plastic coating around the instep and outstep that runs behind the heel for some structure and support
- The sock liner was reinforced with a synthetic material to provide some ankle support
- Overall, the boots are extremely thin and lightweight, weighing 186g. It doesn't look like they were made to withstand more than a few uses
- The sole plate on this prototype differed from the sole plate on the final GS Concept, that Neymar worn in matches
- The Sole plate was similar to the Vapor IX and used a full carbon fiber bottom with the SG pro design
- A very cool sole plate that was never released
- No size tags, made to measure to Neymar's specifications. Estimated to be around a size 8-8.5us
Any additional pictures and information can be provided upon request