Nike Total 90 Supremacy Italy 2006 LE Gold FG
Good used condition - upper and soleplate are in really good condition, with minimal wear. Sock liner is peeling pretty heavily, insoles peeling as well.
- This upper featured a very soft and spongey KNG-100 upper, which was the most popular Nike synthetic upper from the late 90s and early 2000s.
- Nike continued with the side lacing design, very similar to the past model
- The stitching pattern on the upper provided an extra large striking area
- This is the limited edition Italy World Cup winners Supremacy produced in limited quantities. The boots feature the 4 italian stars on the sides, and custom insoles to celebrate the World Cup champs
The Sole Plate:
- The Supremacy continued with the same sole plate from the AZT90 III
- The sole plate provided great traction and support, but wasn't the most lightweight design
Notes and Comments:
- The list of greats that wore this model goes on and on, Figo, Rooney, Fernando Torres, and many more
- The ultimate power and comfort boots that will go down as one of the most reliable and comfortable boots of all time